Senin, 18 Mei 2009

Hoping? Go and Hope for Hell, Moron!!

Okay,before you people read my post below, maybe i'm gonna give you some warning. I don't know, cause i think it contains so many rude words and many abuses. So, i'm gonna probably mark this post as "PARENTAL ADVISORY", jiahahahhah it's too much! Hoho. I just want to write what i feel curently. And it's about one of my best buddies.

Hey, he’s my bestfriend. Nothing more. Also i have no feelings bout him. But sometimes i feel that he has been keeping “something” on me. You know, for sure. Even i know he already got crush to another girl. And i think it’s okay…i’m only his friend.

But when i hear he had an accident with his crush, ummm i felt uhh just don’t know. Dislike. Moreover he paid for her medicine etc. I feel more yuckss… And once i heard he said there’re so many gals chase him, ughhh. Moreover (again) when he said “i only want her who had an accident with me, not them…” I don’t know, i just…just feel like i’m gonna throw up!!

And til now,i’m still feeling sick bout him. Even he’s my best buddy. Instead i cancelled our plan going to cinema XXI. Huhh„,i just don’t wanna go with him for a while. It’s not some jealousy, but it’s kinda disturbance on my mind.

Then i erased my thoughts bout he keeps hoping on me. Hoping? Go and hope for hell, moron!!!

2 komentar:

Unknown mengatakan...

A good "CURHAT". Keep writing my friend......

GiGi mengatakan...

thankie thankie.. =)
lagi sebel seh pas itu =)