Sabtu, 31 Oktober 2009

i post this after deleting this blog

Yes you can take the point seeing the title above. What? Yeah, i've deleted this account few days ago. You're asking the reason? Mmmm.... it's simple. Just because i never post any articles or never been writing anything in recent months (yes, not days but months). I also had a mind, that it's better to delete this blog than i don't get my existence here lol. It always disturbed me whenever i am and wherever i go. Hahahahaha.

Then one day, i decided to delete the blog. And i really did. Then i announced it into my status on FB! Wuahahahah ya know, i always love telling stupid things i've done to everybody in entire world! But, when i've seen the comment that came through to my status, i felt pretty guilty. Cause mostly said that they're sorry to hear i did it. And also it's called "EMAN-EMAN" wahahahah. Moreover, my sister got comment that soooo annoys me! She said "walah tiwas ngepost konser PATD banyak bgd. Kenapa ga dibiarin aja?" UUUHHHHH all i felt was only REGRET and REGRET!

Then i think about it. Yeah they were right. I've been thinking in around 2 or 3 days about reactive my blogspot as they said to me. After that, i finally reactived my blogspot and right now i'm trying to relive (halah) this blog by posting this. Very first, after deleting my damn blogspot hahahaha.




2 komentar:

Unknown mengatakan...

Wellcome to blogspot again sist......

GiGi mengatakan...

hihihihi :)