Senin, 15 Juni 2009

MUST-SEE UPLOADING!

Yeah... I wanna give you some warn from beginning, don't you dare to get bored about this! This is my favorite band, the bestest band in this entire world! And i'm about to post five pictures out of so so so so much picture collections in my laptop! HAHAHAHAHAHA. Emmm.... it's also (like usual) to show (again) that i do exist in blogspot-ing. HAhahaha. People might see it's pretty often for me to post things. HAha. (No fuckin wonder that my sister said i'm so thirsty of popularity a.k.a HAUS POPULARITAS!!! Hahaha just like Maia Estianty, remember??)

Ummm... Maybe anyone could stop me talking? Or me itself forcing myself? Yeaahh i can only tell ya, enjoy those pics. Those including their first album, second album, and the third. I also uploaded some stuffs related. You may see by yourself. Enjoy!
























































Haaaa... Sorry for the messing up location of pics. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA



1 komentar:

Unknown mengatakan...

hi freako girl please do not put the word fu***** it make tears to my eyes :0